Technologie menschenfreundlich gestalten
Imagine a world where technology is used for good
- Satellite internet that allows everyone in the world free access to information
- Digital production methods such as 3D printing for sustainable, resource-efficient and local production
- 5G mobile communications for networked intelligence between humans and machines
- Artificial intelligence that relieves humans of monotonous work
- Robots that support humans
- High-tech prostheses for physically disabled people
Imagine a world where technology enslaves people
- 5G mobile communications for total surveillance
- Artificial intelligence that threatens us
- Robots that take our jobs
- Combat robots
It's the same world. But which world do you wish to live in?
At make.human.technology, we want to live in a world where technology is used for good. Therefore we have a clear mission
Technology should be human-friendly. Technology should serve all people. Technology should promote our further development and that of the planet.
We want to prevent and/or reduce fear of technology. One way to prevent fear is to create knowledge. People who are knowledgeable about a topic are less afraid. Myths, on the other hand, create fear. They create enemy images and dehumanize people.
We promote knowledge of technology.
We support the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). These are to be achieved globally and by all UN member states by 2030.
“Because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world are the ones that do”